Sunday, July 26, 2009

Well, here I am! My very first blog! I owe a great deal of gratitude to my friend Beau who encouraged me to use this method as a form of catharsis. Im down in D.C. this week hanging out with my Father. I guess im more inclined to use the term Father instead of Dad cause that seems more appropriate considering my age and the lack of relationship we had during the majority of my adolescence. Its hard to believe im already about halfway through my trip...these weeks go by so fast. I really feel the pull of making a move down here but its so hard to start the steps necessary to make that a reality. I cant just pull up stakes in Ohio and leave my mother behind. What kind of son would that make me? Oh well....im gonna stop rambling and finish off my first blog of many.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I am glad you decided to follow through. I hope all the best to you as you write. Thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete