Monday, July 27, 2009

monday..2 days till return to the O:(

Good afternoon to all! It's a sultry afternoon here in Arlington and I figured why not spill my guts one more time today! My father and I spend part of the morning running errands but something was accomplished. I went to a local Home Depot to find out information on a possible job transfer. They were very helpful, which was very edifying because I really didnt know what to expect. I just need to put my faith in God that He will open doors if my moving to be with my father is meant to be. I was also thinking this afternoon if i had all the time, money and energy back that ive wasted on online dating the past eight years or so id be alot more successful and richer. Maybe Im just meant to be alone and maybe thats not such a bad thing. I have lots of friends with kids, wives, girlfriends, etc and, to be honest, it seems like a whole lot of trouble for some companionship and the occasional sex.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, if its meant to be, it will be and you can put your trust in that...assuming you believe in that sort of thing.

    I hope you can find acceptance in whatever situation you find yourself in with the love life. Whether that is "alone" as you put it or with someone who seems like a "hassle," the key to being happy with it is not the scenario itself, but the acceptance of said scenario.

    Best of luck.

    BTW...while I have heard a number of successes with the online thing, I bet getting out to meet people face to face in settings other than bars is more enjoyable because you can enjoy the "hunt" more there than from behind a computer screen. Even if you fail, at least you got out and had some fun trying.

    ReplyDelete