Tuesday, July 28, 2009

counting down the hours

Well, here I am on this muggy, overcast tuesday afternoon, pondering another solemn trip back to Ohio. Everytime I come to visit the last day or two of the trip becomes increasinlgy anxious as I suddenly realize ive got to return to my problems and daily life of anxiety and melancholy. I really wish I could be more open with my father about these demons I battle inside but he's completely old-school in thought and approach. I love him dearly but still envy friends who have loving networks of family members to stand by their side though thick and thin. I need to just accept our relationship as a blessing and realize it is what it is and do the best I can.

1 comment:

  1. Think of how far you have come. That is something to feel good about.

    ReplyDelete